The Dyson V11 Animal is among the best cordless vacuums you can buy if you have to deal with pet hair. And with a retail price of $600, it’s also among the most expensive. Thankfully, it’s not the only great option out there and we recently tested a Dyson rival that’s so good, it frankly shocked us. It’s the new Bissell ICONpet Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner and it handles dirt and pet hair just as well as the best Dyson vacuums we’ve ever tested. On top of that, Bissell donates $25 to its foundation that helps rescued animals find homes for each vacuum purchased. How awesome is that?
This model is lightweight, it has great battery life, and it’s far less expensive than a comparable Dyson — especially while it’s $100 off at Amazon!
Here’s more from the product page:
- High-Performance Digital Motor spins at up to 420 miles per hour for powerful cordless cleaning performance.
- 22v Lithium-ion Battery offers cordless convenience with three cleaning modes.
- Our patented Tangle-Free Brush Roll spins up to 3200 RPM, leaving no hair wrap behind* and making it the vacuum for pet households.
- The Mess-Free Dirt Tank with Clean Slide Technology allows you control the dust and dander to eliminate the clean up after the cleanup.
- Easily converts to a hand or high-reach vacuum, so you can clean more spaces with a single, innovative machine.
- Clean pet messes anywhere your pet goes with Motorized Turbo Brush Tool and an LED-Lighted Crevice Tool + Dusting Brush.
- Buy BISSELL, Save Pets. Your purchase funds one pet adoption fee, giving a homeless pet a forever home.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.