Apple’s new iPhone 11 series smartphones are the talk of the town right now since they were just announced, and they’ll be released next week on Friday, September 20th. They’re great phones if you don’t mind spending about a bazillion dollars, but there’s another new smartphone launching next Friday that you might want to consider instead. It’s called the Samsung Galaxy A50, and it’s a stunning new all-screen smartphone with tons of features and insane 35-hour battery life. It’s available for preorder on Amazon right now, and it costs just $349.99 unlocked. What’s more, if you preorder right now you’ll also get a Samsung Galaxy Fit for free!
Here are the bullet points from the product age:
- With an all-day battery that lasts up to 35 hours, The Galaxy A50 keeps up with your fast pace-throughout the day and into the night. When you need a boost, power back up quickly with fast charging
- Featuring three specialized lenses, The Galaxy A50 is the only camera you’ll ever need. Capture more of what you see in every shot, thanks to our advanced Ultra wide 123° field of vision. Shoot vibrant photos with a 25MP Main Camera or take flattering selfies with a depth lens that puts the focus squarely on you by softening the background
- Featuring a sleek, 6.4 inch Super AMOLED edge-to-edge screen, The slimly designed Galaxy A50 fits easily into your pocket
- Automatic Fitness Tracking: Walk, run, cycle, even hop on the elliptical—the Galaxy Fit automatically detects and tracks what you’re doing
- Full Color AMOLED Display: The always-on, full-color display gives you real-time info at a glance. Touch or swipe to scroll between workouts and notifications
- Made with a swim-ready design and military-grade durability to protect it against bumps, dust, extreme heat and bitter cold. Case Dimension (H x W)- 45.1 x 18.3mm
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.