Is any kitchen truly complete without a KitchenAid mixer? The answer is an emphatic “no,” but these awesome mixers are so expensive that they’re out of reach for most people. Lucky for you, we just came across a killer deal that makes one of the brand’s best mixers far more accessible. Hurry over to Amazon and you’ll find the KitchenAid KSM75SL Classic Plus 4.5-Qt. Tilt-Head Stand Mixer available for just $199!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Turn your stand mixer into a culinary center with over 10 available attachments; Electrical: 60 hertz
- Max WATTS 275. 4.5 quart stainless steel bowl with enough capacity to mix up to 6 dozen cookies, 3 loaves of bread or 6 pounds of mashed potatoes in a single batch.
- Soft start helps to avoid ingredient splash & flour puff by starting at a lower speed.
- Tilt-head design allows clear access to the bowl to easily add ingredients for a recipe. No bowl handle
- 10 optimized speeds powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe.Hub Cover:Non hinged
- KSM75SL Ksm75 includes (1) Coated flat beater, (1) Coated dough hook, (1) 6-wire whip
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.