We test a lot of true wireless earbuds these days. Like, A LOT. This somewhat new product segment is insanely popular right now, so pretty much every consumer electronics brand on the planet makes at least one pair of cord-free earphones. There are plenty of very affordable options that are actually quite good, like these true wireless earbuds that only cost $25. But if you want the best possible sound and features, you’ll obviously need to pay a premium. AirPods are obviously the most popular option out there, but there’s no question whatsoever that the Master & Dynamic MW07 True Wireless Earphones are much better. In fact, they completely crush Apple’s AirPods. The catch is that they retail for a whopping $300, but you can snag a pair right now on Amazon for an all-time low of $218.95. That’s less than $20 more than Apple’s high-end AirPods!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- WIRELESS BLUETOOTH EARPHONES: Quick pairing technology and 20+ meter range of Bluetooth connectivity.
- NOISE ISOLATING: Snug, noise-isolating fit that makes it more difficult to hear outside ambient noises and conversation.
- BEST EARBUDS FOR MUSIC: Whether you want to listen to jazz or hip-hop, MW07 delivers exceptional sound and crisp audio.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT & FIT: lightweight material and proprietary silicone “fit wing” in two detachable sizes for a custom and extra secure in-ear fit.
- CHARGING CASE: Hand-polished stainless steel charging case provides elegant mobility and holds 3 additional charges for a total of 14 hours of listening time.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.