MagicLight is one of the most popular brands we cover when it comes to LED smart light bulbs, and it’s pretty obvious why. The company offers multicolor smart lights that are almost the same as Philips Hue bulbs, but Philips charges $50 a piece! The one big advantage Philips Hue had over MagicLight was brightness, but we have some big news on that front: the company just released brand new MagicLight A19 7W RGBCW Smart WiFi Light Bulbs that are 60W equivalents just like Philips Hue bulbs, and they’re on sale right now for just over $10 a piece!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Compatible with Alexa to support dimming, shades of white, and color settings through voice control; Works with Google Assistant voice control, IFTTT and Siri Shortcut;
- Easy to set up, built in wifi, no hub required; Personalize your lights with over 16 million colors and every color is dimmable; There is a range of white light with different color temperatures from 2700k to 6500k which includes warm white, pure white and cold white etc;
- 16 million colors and warm to cool whites. LED life-span – 22.8 years (based on 3hrs/day). This bulb has FCC, CE, RoHs certificate, 7Watts (equivalent of a 60W traditional incandescent bulb). Voltage Range AC100-240V 50/60 Hz.
- Control your smart light bulb from anywhere with your smartphone using the “Magic Home Pro” Smart app (iOS, Android). Smoothly dim the brightness of your light bulb from anywhere with the app
- Various Scene Modes: Dimmable, Color Palette, Group Control, Timer Schedule, Music Sync, Scene Control, Night light, Dynamic Mode, Customzied Mode, Widget Control; Application: Suitable for showcase, residential, office, hotel, shop, exhibition room, landscaping etc
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.