Sound bars are hugely popular options for people who want to upgrade the audio quality on their TVs. They’re super easy to set up since all the speakers are packed into one enclosure, and they’re often very affordable. If that second perk is more appealing to you than the first and pricing is really the only reason you’re seeking out a sound bar instead of a full surround sound system, we have news for you: there are actually fantastic surround sound systems that are even cheaper than most sound bars. Check out the Logitech Z506 Surround Sound Home Theater Speaker System. It’s the best-selling surround sound speaker system on Amazon right now, and it’s on sale for only $67.49!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Ported down-firing subwoofer pumps out deep, clean, booming bass. The power of sub woofer is 27 watts
- Compatibility:Television,Computer,Smartphone,Tablet,Music player,DVD player,Blu-ray player,PlayStation,Xbox,Wii .Rich 3D stereo in 5.1 surround sound, even from 2-channel stereo sources
- Multiple inputs make it easy to connect your PC, game console, iPod, DVD player and more
- 75 watts (RMS) of balanced power and room-filling sound. On-speaker bass control lets you easily dial the bass level up or down.
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Guide before use. Works with any device with a headphone jack (3.5mm), RCA or 6-channel direct inputs
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.