Apple’s Powerbeats Pro true wireless earbuds are great, but they’re insanely overpriced at $250. If you want the same look, the same sweat-resistance, and the same great sound quality for less than half the price, we’ve got a deal you definitely need to check out. The Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones are the exact same Bluetooth earbuds, but they have a standard design with a cord that connects the left and right earphones. Pick up a pair right now on Amazon and you’ll only pay $104.99 instead of the regular price of $200!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless Connect via Class 1 Bluetooth with your device for wireless workout freedom
- Up to 12 hours of battery life to power through multiple workouts
- With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 1 hour of playback when battery is low
- Sweat and water resistance to handle tough training. Flexible, secure-fit earhooks maximize comfort and stability
- What’s in the box: Powerbeats3 Wireless earphones, eartips with four (4) size options, carrying case, universal USB charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B, Quick Start Guide, warranty card
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.