I have to be honest: I’m sort of angry at Edifier right now. I was perfectly happy with the various speakers I use in my home, thinking that they sounded great. Then I tried the Edifier S3000Pro Audiophile Active Speakers and learned that they don’t sound anywhere near as good as I thought they did. Long story short, I’m ruined. If you want to be ruined too in the best possible way, check out a pair of these speakers on Amazon. They support analog connections, digital connections, and Bluetooth 5.0, and they seriously sound better than any comparable speakers we’ve tested from Sonos, Bose, Sony, and more.
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- WIRELESS LEFT/RIGHT SPEAKER SETUP – Edifier’s first plug-in speaker system that offers wireless left and right speakers — creating new possibilities for more pleasing, practical audio setups.
- KLEERNET WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY – For vastly improved efficiency and quality over traditional Bluetooth speakers. Near lossless audio quality at up to 328ft (100m)
- HIGH QUALITY STREAMING AND EASY CONNECTIVITY – Certified Hi-Res audio and Bluetooth 5.0 support with aptX HD Decoding. Together, they provide airy, transparent studio-quality sound from USB audio bitrates of up to 24Bit/192KHz for near lossless sound quality. Perfect for enthusiasts, artists and industry professionals alike.
- CLEAR MORE NATURAL SOUNDING HIGHS – Edifier’s signature planar diaphragm tweeter provide clearer, better highs than the competition. Discover new sensations from old songs.
- POWERFUL ROOM-SHAKING BASS – Courtesy of a 6.5″ aluminium alloy diaphragm bass unit. Get the strong distortion-less bass you need for everything from movies to music.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.