If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
You don’t have to admit it out loud, but you can still silently acknowledge if this has happened to you: your check engine light comes on, so you go to the dealer only to learn that it’s because you left your gas cap at a gas station last time you filled up your car. Seriously, can’t they make it a different light? And why doesn’t it come on as soon as you drive away!? There are tons of other little similar issues that might make lights come on in your car, and often times they’re not worth a $100 trip to the dealer to diagnose them. If you want to save yourself some money and all the time you’ll waste at the car dealership, take advantage of Amazon’s one-day deal on the Fixd 1 OBD2 Professional Bluetooth Scan Tool & Code Reader for iPhone and Android!
Here’s some key info from the product page:
- Powerful Check Engine Light Diagnostics — Read and diagnose your check engine light, understand the severity of the issue, and clear that pesky light from your vehicle. FIXD translates your vehicle into simple English, empowering you to make the easy fix in many cases & saving you precious time. FIXD also saves you money by providing you with estimated repair costs up-front, allowing you to feel more confident during those trips to the mechanic
- The Trusted Choice — FIXD is the professional choice proudly designed in the USA by Professional Engineers and ASE Certified Mechanics. Get unlimited access to over 10,000 manufacturer-specific and enhanced trouble codes (ABS, Airbag, TPMS, and Transmission*). With the App, you’ll have freeze frame data, live diagnostic data, and proactive vehicle maintenance reminders at your fingertips. All the capabilities of an expensive Scan Tool at a fraction of the cost
- Easy & Intuitive — The powerful FIXD OBD-II Diagnostic Sensor and the professionally designed FIXD App are the perfect pair. The FIXD Code Reader is light & compact, remaining out-of-sight during your drive. The FIXD Sensor connects to the FIXD App via Bluetooth in seconds, providing you with a suite of resources easy enough for anyone to use
- We’ve Got You Covered — The FIXD OBD 2 Scan Tool is compatible with all gas-powered vehicles made after 1996 (no all-electric or diesel) and works with all vehicle protocols. Works with iPhone, iPad, and Android devices
- Go further with FIXD Premium — Upgrade your in-app experience with: Cost and repair estimates from the Identifix database, Unlimited calls to our FIXD Mechanic Hotline for a trusted second opinion and DIY help from our network of ASE certified mechanics, Cashback for every repair visit you schedule through the app, And much more! FIXD Premium is optional and is not required for use of the sensor
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.