If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The best always come at a price, and that’s why the Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones are so expensive. If you have the means, however, they’re well worth the $350 price tag. People always argue over whether these headphones or the Sony WH1000XM3 headphones are the best noise cancelling headphones, and the bottom line is that they’re both great. Want our opinion? Sony’s headphones have a slight edge in noise cancellation tech, while these Bose headphones have the slight edge in sound quality. Still unsure which model you should go with? Maybe this will help: A surprise sale on Amazon just slashed $50 off the price of the QC35 headphones!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up
- Balanced audio performance at any volume
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more through the Bose Connect app
- Bose AR enabled* — an innovative, audio-only version of augmented reality
- Unlock Bose AR* via a firmware update through the Bose Connect app
- * Bose AR availability and functionality varies. Bose AR enhanced apps are currently available for iPhone and iPad users only. Apps for Android devices are in development.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.