Everyone knows that traditional corkscrews are annoying and outdated — the last thing you want when you’re trying to open a nice bottle of wine is to rip the center of the cork out by accident. That’s why those bizarre lever-operated wine openers are so popular, but you might not realize that there’s a much better way. The Cork Pop Legacy Wine Bottle Opener is a tiny little device that couldn’t be easier to use. Just push it into the top of the wine bottle, press the button on the top for about 1 second, and your bottle is open! It injects flavorless, odorless CO2 gas into the bottle and forces the cork out from the inside, and it’s under $24 on Amazon.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Fastest easiest way to open a wine bottle
- Perfect for old delicate corks
- Does not accept taste or bouquet
- Great for those with mobility issues
- Low pressure gas cartridge quickly and safely removes corks from traditional size and shape wine bottles
- Each opener comes with one cartridge which will open 40-60 bottles
- Not recommended for oversized bottles or sparkling wines
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.