When it comes to charging accessories, there’s Anker and then there’s every other brand. The simple fact of the matter is that no other company out there makes chargers that are high-quality like Anker’s, but are also affordable. And the best part is that while Anker’s prices are always great, the company’s products often go on sale at even lower prices. Case in point: the already-affordable Anker Powerwave Pad 10W Fast Wireless Charger can be yours for just $9.99 when you check out with the coupon code LABOR2503. This is Anker’s best-selling fast wireless charging pad, and $9.99 matches its lowest price ever!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 30+ million powered by our leading technology.
- The Need for Speed: A high-efficiency chipset provides 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy, while iPhones get a boosted 7. 5W charge that’s 10% faster than other wireless chargers. For best results, use a quick charge Adapter (9V/2a) for Samsung Galaxy and iPhone charging.
- Led indicator: The LED indicator lets you know the charging status. If the indicator is flashing blue, check to make sure that there are no objects between your phone and the charging surface. If the indicator is flashing Green, make sure you are using a 5V/2a or above adapter, or try a different adapter and cable.
- Case friendly: Don’t fumble with your phone case. Power Wave transmits charging power directly through protective cases. Rubber/plastic/TPU cases under 5 mm thickness only. Magnetic and metal attachments or cards will prevent charging.
- What you get: Power Wave Pad, 4 ft. Micro USB cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month, and friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.