If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Are you sick and tired your internet speed slowing down to a crawl on your computer? Or perhaps you have a streaming media player attached to one of your TVs that’s just on the edge of your Wi-Fi signal. There are plenty of reasons why wired internet connections will always be better than Wi-Fi, but coughing up the cash for someone to install Ethernet ports around your home is out of the question for most people. Here’s a better option: pick up a TP-Link PA7010 Gigabit Powerline Ethernet Adapter Kit on Amazon. For just $43 you can instantly convert any regular old power outlet in your home to a gigabit Ethernet port in seconds!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- Powerline adapter provides up to 1000Mbps Ethernet over power. Ideal to be Ethernet extender who can easily go over the walls
- As network adapters supporting HomePlug AV2, easy to add multiple adapters and works under 110 240V
- Gigabit port, give you full speed of your internet. Plug and Play, no new wires and no configuration required
- Power saving automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85 percentage. Data encryption by 128 bit AES to make the network safe and private
- System requirements is windows 2000, xp, 2003, vista, 7, 8, 8.1,10, mac and linux. Standards and protocols are homeplug av2, homeplug av, ieee 1901, ieee 802.3, ieee 802.3u and ieee 802.3ab. Range is 984.25 foot over electrical circuit.Range: 300 Meters over electrical circuit
- Industry Leading Support: 2 year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.