If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
I was 100% sure that magic wasn’t real until we came across the Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami. I mean, how else can a smartwatch run for up to 30 days per charge!? This awesome watch works with both iPhones and Android phones, and it’s packed full of features like notification support, GPS, all-day heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, and more. It retails for $100, but it’s back on sale right now for just $79.99!
Here’s some additional info from the Amazon page:
- Look as Good as You Feel: With a range of colors and options, the Bip is designed to be worn as an extension of your personal style. Weighing only 1.1oz (32g), and with a bright, transflective always-on 1.28″ display, the Bip can be worn all day
- Go the Distance: Use the Amazfit Bip for up to 30 days on a single 2.5-hour charge.
- Don’t Miss a Beat: Optical heart rate monitoring and built-in GPS allow you to accurately track in real-time your steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and quality of sleep. Special sport modes (running, treadmill, cycling and walking) give you even more detailed insights into your most frequent activities.
- Be in the Know: The perfect companion to keep you organized and productive all day long. Receive one-way notifications for emails, SMS messages, and incoming phone calls (prompting you to take action on your smartphone), as well as alerts for Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Snap, Slack, weather forecasts, and other mobile apps
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Buy with confidence. Amazfit offers a 30-day refund policy, and 12-month new replacement warranty. 190mAh Li-Polymer Battery
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.