No, the Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard doesn’t use black magic or any other kind of sorcery, but it’s true indeed that you never need to charge it or change the batteries. How is that possible? It uses solar panels to constantly recharge while you use it, and it doesn’t even need sunlight to charge. A desk lamp or even just the light from the overhead light bulbs in the room you’re in will do the trick! It’s both incredible and liberating to never have to worry about recharging your wireless keyboard, and there are versions available for both Windows and Mac.
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Solar-powered keyboard: No battery hassles—any light source keeps your keyboard charged for at least three months in total darkness
- Only 1/3-inch thick: Ultra-thin design adds sleek style to your workspace
- Familiar Mac layout: All the keys you’re used to, plus a Launchpad hot key, are exactly where you expect them
- Feel-good typing: Logitech-only concave key cap design for faster, quieter, more comfortable typing. System Requirements – Windows, macOS, Light source from sunlight and/or indoor lighting
- Tiny Logitech Unifying receiver: Stays in your laptop and connects additional compatible wireless devices. Not Bluetooth compatible
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.