SanDisk’s 128GB Ultra microSDXC card is by far the best-selling memory card on Amazon’s entire site, and it’s discounted right now to just $18.80, which is a fantastic price. If you need a little more space than that though, today is your lucky day. Amazon is running a big one-day back to school sale that slashes the prices of dozens of different laptops and accessories, and the SanDisk 256GB Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card is among them. Hurry up and you can snag one for just $29.99, which is the lowest price of 2019!
Here’s some additional detail from the product page:
- Ideal for Android smartphones and tablets, and MIL cameras
- Capacities up to 512GB (1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.) to store even more hours of Full HD video (Approximations; results and Full HD (1920×1080) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.)
- Up to 100MB/s transfer read speed (Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors.) lets you move up to 1000 photos in a minute (Based on 4.1GB transfer of photos (avg. file 3.5MB) with USB 3.0 reader. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.)
- Load apps faster with A1-rated performance (A1 performance is 1500 read IOPS, 500 write IOPS. Based on internal testing. Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.)
- Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback (Full HD (1920×1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors.)
- SanDisk Memory Zone app for easy file management (Download and Installation Required)
- 10-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Order with your Alexa enabled device. Just ask “Alexa, order SanDisk microSD.”
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.