Anker’s Nebula Capsule is known far and wide for one main reason: it’s a high-quality portable projector similar to the other ones Anker makes, but it’s stuffed inside a device the size of a soda can. Since its diminutive size is the main selling point here, it might seem odd at first that Anker just launched a new version of the Nebula Capsule that’s much larger. But when you actually look at it, you’ll see that a high-quality projector that’s “much larger” than the Nebula Capsule is still way smaller than comparable models. The Anker Nebula Capsule Max Pint-Sized Wi-Fi Mini Projector was just released on Amazon, touting features like long battery life up to 4 hours, 200 ANSI lumens of brightness, HD resolution, and of course its small stature. The retail price has been set at $470, but the coupon code NEWCAPSU slashes that down to $422.99 to celebrate the release!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- HD Viewing: Cutting-edge DLP technology projects a vividly-detailed 720p, 200 ANSI lumen image up to 100 inches big. Ideal for use in low-light environments.
- Instant Clarity: Get an ultra-sharp, rectangular image from almost any angle in under a second with Capsule Max’s autofocus and keystoning technology.
- Extended Playtime: Watch the extended director’s cut in full with Capsule Max’s 4 hours of local video playtime (Note: Battery lasts 3 hours in battery mode when Wi-Fi is in use).
- Android 8.1: Download and stream YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, and more straight to Capsule Max without the need to connect additional devices.
- NOTE: Copyrighted content from Hulu, Netflix, and similar services CAN NOT be mirrored or screencast. Download and use the apps directly through Capsule Max to view copyrighted content from these providers. Chromecast is not supported.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes..