Television prices at local big box electronics stores have actually gotten quite competitive in the last couple of years. On top of that, they often price match deals that you find from big online retailers, so there’s nothing wrong with buying your next TV at a local store. That said, definitely don’t let the sales associates there sucker you into buying overpriced HDMI cables to go along with it. Instead, pick up a 3-pack of AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cables for $11.99 on Amazon. They’re just as good and they’re only $4 per cable!
Here are some key details from the product page:
- HDMI A Male to A Male Cable: Supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K video and Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Connects Blu-ray players, Fire TV, Apple TV, PS4, PS3, XBox one, Xbox 360, computers, and other HDMI-enabled devices to TVs, displays, A/V receivers, and more
- Cable allows you to share an Internet connection among multiple devices without the need for a separate Ethernet cable
- Meets the latest HDMI standards (4K Video at 60 Hz, 2160p, 48 bit/px color depth); supports bandwidth up to 18Gbps; backwards compatible with earlier versions
- Cable Length: 6 feet (1.8 meters) – 3 units; Backed by AmazonBasics Lifetime warranty
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.