Robot vacuums are a dime a dozen these days, but budget models never give you the same features or the same performance as high-end premium options. If you want the best of the best, you can still expect to pay $800, $900, or even $1,000 or more on a Roomba… or, you can check out Amazon’s killer deal on the Roborock E35 Robot Vacuum and Mop. Touting premium features like 2000Pa suction, impressive 2.5-hour battery life, and more, $400 is a fantastic price for this model. It’s $50 off right now on Amazon though, and the coupon code ROBOROCKE3 chops the price all the way down to $279.99!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- Efficient and Intelligent: Clean fast, with no random bumping. Using a dual-gyro system together with motion tracking sensors, cleaning is carried out logically and efficiently in every room. Thirteen types of sensors combine to offer cliff sensing, collision avoidance, mid-clean charging, and minimize the likelihood of entrapment.
- Large battery capacity: A large 5200mAh battery offers 2.5hours of non-stop cleaning. A generous dustbin means even big homes can be cleaned in one go.
- Thorough cleaning: 2000Pa of intense suction pulls dirt easily off hard floors, and drags it from deep inside carpet fibers.
- Vacuum and mop: Vacuum and mop simultaneously for sparklingly clean floors. The mop sucks in water evenly as it cleans, so it cleans without leaving puddles.
- App control: use the Mi Home APP to start, stop, schedule, customize, charge, check accessory status, control movement direction and more. A 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network is required.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.