Wi-Fi smart plugs that work with a smartphone app, Alexa, and Google Assistant are pretty much a dime a dozen these days. Meanwhile, smart plugs that add Siri compatibility into the equation are typically far more expensive, in the range of $30+ per plug. If you want to use Siri to control all your “dumb” devices but you don’t want to spend an arm and a leg, we’ve got just the thing. Check out the VOCOlinc Smart Plug, which works with Siri and is only $15 right now when you buy a 2-pack.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Smart Controls > Works with HomeKit, Alexa and Google Assistant; LinkWise app supports both iOS and Android
- Compact Design > Small enough that the second socket never gets blocked off
- Set Schedules > Schedule to switch on/off your electronic(s) automatically
- Hub-Free & Remote Access (conditional) > No hub required; control from nearly anywhere via an Apple TV/HomPod/iPad (iOS) or VOCOlinc Cloud (Android)
- Note:⭐ SmartBar requires iOS 12+ or Android 4.3+ and a secured 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network; make sure your mobile device is connected stably to internet while pairing; use LinkWise app to keep your firmware up to date and connect to VOCOlinc cloud for troubleshooting services; feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries; When pairing (during setup), this product requires a 2.4GHz network
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.