If you want a terrific Roomba robot vacuum with great features that won’t cost you an arm and a like like the premium models, we’ve got just the thing for you. The iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum features much stronger suction than the budget brand vacuums you’ll find all over Amazon, and it also has cool advanced features like support for voice control via Alexa. It’s a bit pricey at $375, but you can save a ton if you head over to Amazon right now!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Sleek, premium design complements your home décor; includes 1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier for more control over where your robot cleans
- 3-Stage Cleaning System and Dual Multi-Surface Brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Patented Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging
- Featuring these other Roomba robot essentials – Wi-Fi Connectivity, Edge-Sweeping Brush, Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head, Works on Carpets and Hard Floors
- Box Content: 1 Roomba 690 Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum, 1 Home Base Charging Station, 1 North American Line Cord, Extra Filter, 1 Virtual Wall, Owner’s Guide, Documentation Package
- iRobot does not certify the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non-authorized resellers on Amazon, and will not cover claims, provide service or offer replacements for products purchased from these sellers.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.