At $80 a pop, Philips Hue’s LightStrip Plus is very cool and very expensive. If you don’t plan to use all the different colors and you just want something that lets you create sophisticated ambiance lighting in your home, you should definitely check out the HitLights Warm White LED Light Strip instead. You get the same 16-foot length and you can plug it into a smart plug if you want connectivity, but it only costs $7.99 instead of $80!
Here’s some important info from the product page:
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE low voltage LED light strips for commercial and residential use – in living rooms shelving lighted cabinets toe-kicks and more! Reel is 16.4 feet in length.
- CUTTABLE AND CONNECTABLE – Compatible with our HitLights 8mm connector extensions and accessories. Simple connect – cut with a pair of scissors every two inches.
- DIMMABLE and FLEXIBLE these LED strips are great for a variety of indoor / interior uses including undercabinet lighting in kitchens ambient accent lighting in bedrooms lighting toe kicks in bathrooms or adding light to displays, book shelves, or china cabinets.
- SAY GOODBYE TO COMPLICATED INSTALLATIONS – Our kits install quickly and easily right out of the box no soldering electrical experience or tools required – and they last for years with minimal power requirements.
- HITLIGHTS QUALITY. Backed by a one year warranty from HitLights for peace of mind. Contact our US-based customer service team at any time for no-hassle troubleshooting and replacement or for any questions about purchasing or installation.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.