When Amazon slashed up to $100 off the 6th-Generation Apple iPad tablet for Prime Day, people rushed to the site and couldn’t get their hands on one fast enough. Percentage-wise, the $80 Amazon chopped off the 32GB iPad’s price tag and the $100 the retailer slashed from the 128GB model’s price are the biggest discounts we’ve ever seen on any Apple tablets. Well, guess what: Amazon’s huge Prime Day deals are back right now!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- 9.7-inch Retina display
- A10 Fusion chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 8MP back camera and 1.2MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Two speaker audio
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- iOS 12 with Group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, Screen Time, and more
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.