When Amazon slashed up to $100 off the 6th-Generation Apple iPad tablet for Prime Day, people rushed to the site and couldn’t get their hands on one fast enough. Percentage-wise, the $80 Amazon chopped off the 32GB iPad’s price tag and the $100 the retailer slashed from the 128GB model’s price are the biggest discounts we’ve ever seen on any Apple tablets. Well, guess what: Amazon’s huge Prime Day deals are back right now!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- 9.7-inch Retina display
- A10 Fusion chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 8MP back camera and 1.2MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Two speaker audio
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- iOS 12 with Group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, Screen Time, and more
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.