Can you imagine being in your house these days and not having constant access to Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant? Of course you can’t — so why should you have to be without Alexa in your car? The Roav Viva by Anker is an Alexa-enabled two-port car charger that basically acts as an Echo Dot for cars, giving you the same hands-free access to Alexa that you enjoy in your home. It retails for $50, but it’s down to $25.99 right now on Amazon. Clip the extra $5 coupon on the product page and you can snag one for just $20.99!
Here’s the scoop from the Amazon page:
- Alexa Inside: ‘s voice service gives you complete voice control in your car. Just say the word to get directions, listen to audiobooks from Audible, shop online, play music, and more over Bluetooth, CarPlay, Android Auto, or an Aux in connection. What You Get: Roav VIVA, Manual, Quick Guide, Happy Card, Skills Cards, 12-month warranty and our friendly customer service. (Please note: Spotify is not supported. )
- High-Speed Charging: Dual charging ports equipped with Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ technology deliver blazing charging speeds to both driver and passenger. Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported.
- Supports Alexa Communication: Calling, Messaging, Drop In, and Announcements — all hands-free.
- Voice Isolation: 2 integrated microphones provide noise cancellation and accurate voice identification.
- Note: Please check the dimensions of the space surrounding your car’s cigarette lighter to see if VIVA will fit before purchasing. If your VIVA cannot be plugged in or has Bluetooth connection issues, return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchasing. Please check the list of unsuitable car models VIVA is incompatible with in the User Guide found in the Technical Specifications section below. If you have other issues, contact us via Live Chat in the app.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.