At $350, the Sony WH1000XM3 wireless noise canceling headphones are the best-selling premium ANC headphones on the planet. Bose’s headphones are great and there are plenty of other terrific options out there, but nothing quite compares to the noise cancellation technology Sony uses on its flagship headphones. Since they’re already best-sellers at $350, you can imagine how popular they were on Prime Day when they dropped to $298 on Amazon. Did you miss that killer deal? Don’t worry if you did, because it’s back!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- DIGITAL NOISE CANCELLING: Industry leading ANC lends a personalized, virtually soundproof experience
- VOICE ASSISTANT: Alexa enabled for voice access to music, information and more. Activate with a simple touch
- QUICK ATTENTION MODE: Cover the right ear cup to turn down your music for instant, easy conversation
- SMART LISTENING: Adjusts the ambient sound to your activity to give you the best noise cancellation
- TOUCH CONTROLS: Control music tracks and volume, activate your voice assistant and take phone calls
- FAST CHARGE: Get up to 30 hrs of battery life on a single charge / 5 hrs of playback on a 10 min charge
- PREMIUM SOUND QUALITY: Enjoy amazingly clear HiRes audio at work, at home or on an airplane
- COMFORTABLE TO WEAR: Ergonomically redesigned foldable earphones for easy travel / listening comfort
- IN THE BOX: Hands free headphone, carry case, charging cable and audio cable for a wired connection
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.