Do you feel so tired some days that it’s like you never slept at all the night before? Well the insanely popular Philips HF3520 Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock might be just what you need. It wakes you up slowly with special lighting that simulates a sunrise, and there are so many people out there who swear by it. It’s worth every penny at its normal $140 retail price, but you can still snag one on Amazon for an all-time low of $75 if you hurry!
Here’s the important info from the Amazon page:
- Light therapy lamp and natural sunrise alarm clock for improving your sleep, energy, and well being
- Philips’ #1 best-selling wake up light alarm clock. Only Philips wake- up lights are clinically proven to help you wake up feeling more refreshed
- Relax and drift off to sleep with dimming sunset and sounds. Colored sunrise simulation alarm clock wakes you gradually with a natural light lamp and a speaker that plays a choice of 5 wake up sounds, or FM radio with tap to snooze
- New! PowerBackUp+ feature maintains internal clock settings and back-up alarm for at least 8 hours in the event of power failure
- 90 Day No Hassle Money Back Guarantee from Philips and can be used as a bedside reading lamp with 10 brightness settings
- Power Output: 12Watt ; Voltage: 100/240 Volt
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.