Sous vide precision cookers are super popular right now, and companies are taking advantage of the trend by charging an arm and a leg for them. If you want to see what all the fuss is about though, you don’t have to spend $200 or anywhere close to that. Instant Pot is one of the biggest names in kitchen gadgets, and the company’s excellent Instant Pot SSV800 Accu Slim Sous Vide Immersion Circulator is on sale right now at one of the lowest prices we’ve ever seen. Clip the $12 coupon on Amazon and you can get one for just $67.99!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- Creates quality dishes – Accu slim sous vide immersion Circulator prepares high-end restaurant quality dishes at home, turning home cooks into gourmet chefs
- Consistent cooking – Accu slim sous vide immersion Circulator creates and maintains an even and accurately controlled cooking water-bath for perfect cooking results Each and every time
- Sous vide cooks easily, cooking times range from 10 minutes to 72 hours and temperature ranges from 104F – 195F/ 40C – 90C
- Easy-to-use – easy-to-read display, touch-screen digital controls, lightweight stainless steel with a rubber coating on the handle
- Active pump system – Accu slim sous vide circulates water without relying on convection currents, resulting in uniformly heated water bath free of hot or cool spots
- Includes a 12V DC motor – extremely quietly and has enhanced durability in comparison to standard AC motors used. Motor stops when removed from the water
- Clamps securely – to the 6 and 8 quart inner pot either in or out of the Instant Pot, and can be used with or without an Instant Pot
- Easy-to-clean – secure stand up design and removable stainless steel skirt, almost no cleaning required, simply wash and air Dry The skirt
- Power supply: 120V – 60Hz
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.