You know the awesome $100 smartwatch with 30-day battery life that everyone loves so much? Well it’s on sale right now for $79.99, but that’s not what we’re here to tell you about. The same company has a newer model available now, and it’s currently $30 off on Amazon. For just $159.99, the Amazfit Verge Smartwatch offers killer 5-day battery life and tons of great features. It works with iPhones and Android phones alike, and it even has Alexa built right in!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- A smartwatch with understated elegance for the fashion-conscious fitness enthusiast, the Amazfit Verge is the perfect combination of style and technology.
- Be Fashionably Fit: Get clear and actionable insights into your health with 24/7 heart rate monitoring, sleep analysis and fitness with a suite of advanced sensors and 12 sport tracking modes like run, trail run, soccer, cycling, etc.
- Live Connected: The Amazfit Verge comes with Alexa built-in and the ability to make and receive calls. Also, get real-time notifications from all of your favorite mobile apps such as text messages, email, Facebook, Twitter.
- Do more. Charge less: Run, bike, hike, or whatever you love doing for up to 5 days on a single charge
- Look good. Feel good: With a sleek, modern design, brilliant 1.3″ AMOLED display, and availability in three designer colors, the Amazfit Verge is the perfect accessory for practically any occasion.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.