When the Beats by Dr. Dre brand first launched and for many years thereafter, Beats was all about style over substance. The tuning was terrible so music just sounded over-processed and way too bass-heavy. On top of that, they were insanely over-priced. These days, however, high-end Beats headphones deliver incredible sound quality that easily rivals anything else in their class. One thing that hasn’t changed is sky-high pricing, but there’s a sale right now on Amazon that’ll take care of the price tag for you. The $300 Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones are the best-selling over-ear model Beats makes, and they’re down to just $179.99 right now if you hurry!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- With up to 40 hours of battery life, Beats Solo3 Wireless is your perfect everyday headphone
- Premium playback and fine-tuned acoustics maximize clarity, breadth, and balance
- Adjustable fit with comfort-cushioned ear cups made for everyday use. 5 minutes of charging gives you 3 hours of playback when battery is low
- Take calls, control your music and activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls
- Comes with Beats Solo3 Wireless headphones, carrying case, 3.5mm RemoteTalk cable, Universal USB charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B), Quick Start Guide and Warranty Card
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.