If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you buy the 6-foot USB-C to Lightning Cable Apple sells, you’ll pay $35 to Apple on its site or in an Apple store. You can save a couple bucks by picking one up on Amazon where it’s down to $33, but we strongly recommend a different option. The Anker 6-Foot USB-C to Lightning Cable is better in every way, featuring a strong braided nylon design that won’t break after a few months of twisting and bending like Apple’s cables always do. Clip the coupon on the Amazon page and you can pick one up right now for only $16.99!
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Power Delivery: Use together with an 18W or higher USB-C Power Delivery adapter (including Apple 29W, 30W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter) to charge your iPhone to 50% in just 30 minutes. Supports fast charging for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XR, XS Max, iPads, and more.
- Staying Power: Lasts 30× longer than ordinary cables. Proven in a laboratory environment to withstand 30000 bends.
- MFi: MFi certification and strict quality testing ensure your Apple devices are charged safely, at their fastest possible speed.
- Double-Braided: Made with tough and durable two-shade nylon to be easily differentiated from your other cables.
- A Cable for Life: We’re so confident about PowerLine+ II’s long-lasting performance that we gave it a hassle-free, lifetime warranty.
- 1 Powecom KN95 Face Mask Protective Masks (Non-Medical) Filter Efficiency 99.2% FDA Authorized -…
- 2 Jointown Face Mask, Pack of 50 (5081)
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 1 fl oz Flip-Cap Bottle with Displa…
- 4 Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones WH1000XM3: Wireless Bluetooth Over the Ear Headset with Mic fo…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.