We love Apple’s latest MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, and MacBook laptops. We also love all the cool new high-end Chromebooks out there. What we don’t love, however, is the fact that all these notebook computers only have USB-C ports these days, and nothing else. In fact, we would go as far as to say we hate it. Nothing it going to change anytime soon unfortunately, which means you have to take matters into your own hands to get all those ports back. Check out the MOKiN USB C HDMI Adapter on Amazon, which is available right now for just $26.08 after you clip the coupon on Amazon.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Usb-c hub (5-in-1): extend one 4K UHD HDMI port, two Supper speed USB 3.0 Ports, one SD Memory Card slot and one TF memory card slot from one USB-C/Thunderbolt 3/ Type C port
- 4K video USB-C to HDMI Adapter: mirror or extend your screen with USB C hub HDMI port and directly stream 4K UHD @ 30Hz or full HD 1080P video to HDTV, monitor or projector
- Super speed USB 3.0 ports(at full-speed): allow you to connect keyboard, Mouse, hard drive, etc to MacBook Pro, up to 5Gbps data transmission speed, down compatible with USB A 2.0 and below. Because HDD/SDD needs more power, so this adapter only allow connect 1 HDD/SSD and this adapter won’t support Apple USB Super drive.
- Convenient USB-C to card reader for USB-C/Type-C/Thunderbolt 3 devices to access files from SD/TF card reader, perfect for photographer or designer, etc
- Aluminiun case design(space Gray), perfect for new laptops with USB-C port, such as 2017 MacBook Pro, 2015/2016 retain 12 inch MacBook, Dell XPS 13, HP spetre x2, etc.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.