Two weeks ago, a new Nintendo Switch game was finally released that fans had been clamoring for. That’s right, we’re talking about Fire Emblem: Three Houses! This tactical RPG has been getting praise from everywhere, and now is the perfect time to see what all the fuss is about. Why? Because despite the fact that it’s only a couple of weeks old, Amazon has already slashed the price from $60 down to $49.99!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- A turn-based, tactical RPG that puts new twists on strategic battling
- The Officer’s Academy is home to three houses: The Black Eagles, The Blue Lions, and The Golden Deer… Which house will you choose
- For the first time in series history, assign battalions of troops to support individual units in battle
- Freely roam Garreg Mach Monastery, interact with students in a variety of ways—over lunch, even—to bond and gather intel
- As a female or male professor, you’ll meet House Leaders and future rulers Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.