It seems obvious once someone points it out, but you might not realize that your home internet service typically doesn’t die when your power goes out. The problem, of course, is that there’s no electricity to power your modem and your Wi-Fi router. That’s what UPS battery backups are for — when the power goes out, these little boxes have a built-in power supply to keep you going so you can continue to use Wi-Fi and you can even charge your devices if the power doesn’t come back on fast! Amazon is running a great one-day sale that gets you a top-rated APC UPS Battery Backup for as little as $35.99, but only if you hurry!
APC BE425M UPS Battery Backup
- 425VA/225W Backup Battery Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- 6 Outlets: 4 Battery Back up & Surge Protector, plus 2 Surge Protector Only
- 5′ Power Cord, right-angle 3-prong wall plug, plus keyholes for wall mounting
- During a power outage, an APC UPS battery backup & surge protector provides backup power essential home electronics
- APC WARRANTY: Backed by APC’s 3 YEAR WARRANTY, and $75,000 connected-equipment policy
APC BE600M1 UPS Battery Backup
- 600VA / 330W Backup Battery Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- 7 Outlets: 5 Battery Back up & Surge Protector, plus 2 Surge Protector Only
- One USB Charger Port (1.5A)
- 5′ Power Cord, right-angle 3-prong wall plug, wall-mountable, plus FREE power-management software
- Batterly Life: 3-5 years. UPS replacement battery sold separately (part # APCRBC154)
- APC WARRANTY: Backed by APC’s 3-YEAR WARRANTY plus a $75,000 connected-equipment policy
- Input voltage range for main operations:92 – 139V
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.