AirPods? What are AirPods? You’ll forget that Apple’s true wireless earbuds ever existed the moment you try the hot new Sony WF-1000XM3 Noise Canceling Truly Wireless Earbuds. Sony’s over-ear noise canceling headphones are best-in-class by a wide margin, and now the company can make the same claim about its new noise canceling earbuds. These cord-free earphones offer killer sound quality in addition to industry-leading noise canceling tech, and they tout battery life of up to 24 hours including the charging case. On top of that, they support fast charging so you can add 90 min of play time with just a 10-minute charge! They’re available right now on Amazon and you have to hear them to believe them.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Industry-leading noise canceling with HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1e
- 24bit audio signal processing delivers dramatically improved sound quality
- Battery life up to 24 hours with carrying case (with 10min quick charge for 90min of play time
- Truly wireless design with uninterrupted L/R simultaneous Bluetooth transmission
- Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control automatically switches to ambient sound mode based on your activity
- Quick Attention Mode and Wearing Detection make conversations effortless
- Sony | Headphones Connect app for Android /iOS to use Smart Listening technology to control your ambient sound settings
- Easy and clear hands-free calling. Leave your phone where it is, just speak with a double tap to the earbud.
- Activate your smartphone’s voice assistant with a simple touch
- In the box: Charging Case, Triple Comfort Earbuds (S, M, L × 2) Long Hybrid silicone rubber earbuds (SS, S, M, L × 2), Card, Operating Instruction, Reference Guide, USB Type-C cable (Approx. 20cm
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.