Terms like “life-changing” are tossed around far too often on the internet, so they lose their meaning a bit when they really do apply. We can assure you, however, that this is one of those rare instances when “life-changing” truly is applicable. The Philips HF3520 Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock has been a game-changer for so many people, leaving them feeling more refreshed and energetic throughout the entire day. You don’t have to spend $140 to find out if it might work for you though, because you still have time to snag one for just $75 — an all-time low price!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- Light therapy lamp and natural sunrise alarm clock for improving your sleep, energy, and well being
- Philips’ #1 best-selling wake up light alarm clock. Only Philips wake- up lights are clinically proven to help you wake up feeling more refreshed
- Relax and drift off to sleep with dimming sunset and sounds. Colored sunrise simulation alarm clock wakes you gradually with a natural light lamp and a speaker that plays a choice of 5 wake up sounds, or FM radio with tap to snooze
- New! PowerBackUp+ feature maintains internal clock settings and back-up alarm for at least 8 hours in the event of power failure
- 90 Day No Hassle Money Back Guarantee from Philips and can be used as a bedside reading lamp with 10 brightness settings
- Power Output: 12Watt ; Voltage: 100/240 Volt
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.