There are hundreds of different robot vacuum models out there these days, and many of them are actually pretty good. It’s great to have so many choices, but it can also be pretty difficult to actually pick one. Don’t worry though, because we’re going to make the decision for you. The ECOVACS DEEBOT 500 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is a fantastic model with a mid-range price and high-end features like super strong suction and automatic self-charging. It’s already a bargain at $280, but today it’s on sale for only $189.99!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- READY FOR ANY MESS: Equipped with two side brushes and a main brush, DEEBOT will sweep, lift, and vacuum to clean an entire floor (Auto mode), a small area (Spot mode), or the edge of your floor (Edge mode)
- VOICE & APP CONTROLS: Works with Alexa & Google Assistant voice commands. ECOVACS Smart App comes w/ 5+ advanced features including direct control, scheduling, status updates, cleaning modes, accessories status, etc
- MAX MODE POWER: Increase suction power by up to 2X for particularly troublesome messes
- UP TO 110 MINUTE RUNTIME: A longer battery life for even more cleaning! Auto-return & charging means your robot will always be ready to clean
- BASIC FEATURES: Includes anti-drop & anti-collision sensors, auto-return charging, automatic software update, durable protective bumpers, high-efficiency filter, anti-scratch finish, a large easy-to-empty dustbin, large wheels for climbing thresholds, etc
- STANDARD: 1-Year. Comes w/ (1) charging dock, (4) dual-length side brushes, (2) high efficiency air filter, (1) remote control w/ battery), (1) cleaning tool, Customer Support
- 520ML DUSTBIN: A large dustbin ensures DEEBOT is able to clean large homes and is great for pet hair
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.