We have gotten emails from readers who say that the Philips HF3520 Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock has quite literally changed their lives. They wake up feeling more rested and they say they have more energy throughout the day as a result of switching from a traditional alarm clock to this top-rated alternative. $140 for a device that can do all that is a bargain by any measure, but if you hurry over to Amazon right now you can get one for just $75! That’s an all-time low and we doubt it’ll last very long, so hurry.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Light therapy lamp and natural sunrise alarm clock for improving your sleep, energy, and well-being
- Philips’ #1 best-selling wake- up light alarm clock. Only Philips wake- up lights are clinically proven to help you wake up feeling more refreshed
- Relax and drift off to sleep with dimming sunset and sounds. Colored sunrise simulation alarm clock wakes you gradually with a natural light lamp and a speaker that plays a choice of 5 wake-up sounds, or FM radio with tap-to-snooze
- New! PowerBackUp+ feature maintains internal clock settings and back-up alarm for at least 8 hours in the event of power failure
- 90 Day No Hassle Money Back Guarantee from Philips and can be used as a bedside reading lamp with 10 brightness settings
- Power Output: 12W; Voltage: 100/240 V
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.