Look, you need to have a mouse pad on your desk. That goes without saying. But if you’re looking to declutter, there are some other things you might’ve thought were essentials that you can actually do away with. See that smartphone charger on your desk? Chuck it. No, we’re not suggesting that you shouldn’t charge your phone while you work. We’re saying you should do it with the ZOFINE Wireless Charging Mouse Pad, which is just $17.39 right now on Amazon.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- 【Mouse Pad + Fast Wireless Charging】2 in 1 Design – Combined mouse pad and QI wireless charging station function into one. Simple charge and very thin, easy to carry out.
- 【10W Fast Wireless Charger】10W fast charging mode only for those Device which support 10W(like: Samsung Galaxy S9 S8 S7 etc.).Charge your Qi-compatible devices, no need to plug your phone into a wall charger or USB port.Less damage for your device.
- 【Elegant Mouse Pad 】 The non-slip base and PU leather surface mouse pad features dust-proof,waterproof properties.It would be better take off your phone case before charge.(No metal/magnetic/iron case,etc.)
- 【Safe & Reliable】 Built-in over-voltage, under-voltage, temperature control, surge protection and short-circuit protection system provides ultimate safety for your smartphone. NOTE, PLEASE DO NOT PLUG INTO THE COMPUTER OR LAPTOP TO CHARGE, it would charge very slow for your device.
- 【Compatibility】 Compatible with iPhone X, iPhone 8/ 8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, S8, S8 Plus, S7, S7 edge, S6, S6 edge, S6 edge plus, Note 5, Google Nexus 4/5/6 and etc.(NOTE: Samsung S9/S9 Plus OEM AC adapter CANNOT SUPPORT fast wireless charging,pls use other QC3.0/2.0 adapter),most Qi-enabled devices.18 months warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.