If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Want to control all your home entertainment gear with your iPhone or Android smartphone? Done. How about an iPad or an Android tablet? Done. Would you like to add voice control so you can speak commands to Alexa? Done. Or perhaps you’d prefer to just use a regular old universal remote. Done. Everyone loves the do-it-all Logitech Harmony Smart Control Hub and Remote Bundle on Amazon, and it retails for $100. Snag one right now while it’s on sale though, and you’ll only pay $49.99!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Use your smartphone (available Harmony Smartphone app) or the included Harmony Remote to control your entertainment devices.Internet access Wi Fi: Supports 802.11g/n, WPA Personal, WPA2 AES and 64/128 bit WEP encryption
- Smartphone app includes Swipe and Tap control for one touch control of your entertainment system, up to 50 favorite channel icons, volume, media playback, and more (Works with iPhone iOS 6.0 or later and Android 4.0 or later)
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Future proof control of up to 8 devices: Works with over 270,000 devices including cable TV boxes, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, Amazon Fire TV, Phillips Hue, Xbox One, PS3, and TV connected PC or Mac
- Removable battery
- Package Contents Harmony Hub PN 815 000101 Remote control (with battery) PN 815 000100
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.