If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The Touch Bar might be one of the most useless things Apple has ever created. You know what’s awesome, though? The little fingerprint reader at the end of the Touch Bar that MacBook Pro users can take advantage of to quickly until their laptops. Jealous? Well don’t be. Just pick up an Idem BioScan Compact USB Fingerprint Scanner on Amazon for just under $20 and you can add fingerprint unlock to your Windows 10 laptop, too!
Here’s the key info from the product page:
- 14mm wide fingerprint sensor touch pad for highest 1st attempt success rate and 360° readability for convenient fingerprint scanning from multiple angles.
- Anti-spoofing, secure biometrics protection, and register up to 10 fingers per user account.
- Support file/folder encryption and one touch web login (with optional software).
- Fast Windows operating system sign-in within 0.25 seconds and WINDOWS 10 ONLY – NO SUPPORT FOR LINUX, MAC or WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE VERSION.
- FCC certified, a breeze to install and use with intuitive, quick start guide, US local customer support, plus 1-year warranty.
- 1 Powecom KN95 Face Mask Reusable, Disposable Masks on FDA EUA List, Protection for Dust Pollen,…
- 2 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 3 Lysol 2284 Crisp Linen Spray, 4 PACK, blue
- 4 Lysol Disinfecting, 480 6 Packs of 80 Wipes, (Lemon & Spring Waterfall), Lemon, Spring
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.