Pro style controllers for video game consoles like the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch are super expensive. With that in mind, it might seem like you shouldn’t be able to get any decent video game controller at an affordable price. We can assure you that’s not the case though, and the Auimi 2.4G Wireless Game Controller is proof. This great controller works with any Android phone, tablet, or even a Windows PC, and it’s on sale for $12.99 right now on Amazon!
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- 【Caution】: Auimi online is the only legal owner of Auimi, Auimi takes full responsibility of all the Auimi products, please do not order from any other store in case of receiving empty package.
- 【Extensive Compatibility】: Compatible with Android phone, Tablet, TV Box, Samsung VR, Steam, PC Windows 7/8/10/XP and Playstation 3. Support key mapping, some of games like Pubg need key mapping, please first download the simulator like ”Octopus Gaming Studio” APP from Google Play Store to your android phone, then you can key mapping with your own preferences.
- 【2.4G & Bluetooth Controller】: The mobile gaming controller ranging up to 30ft. With 4 LED indicators to show its working mode, include a 2.4G wireless receiver, mobile phone directly connected, no need to install driver, just plug in and enjoy the games.
- 【Rechargeable Gamepad】: Built-in 380mAh lithium battery, 12 hours working time, 30 hours stand-by time. L2/R2 buttons have analog function for more accurate operation; Foldable bracket for hold smart devices from 1.9 to 3.5 inches wide.
- 【Multi-connection Wireless Controller】: This mobile game controller mainly supports Android phone/ Tablet with bluetooth and PC Windows, TV Box, Playstation 3 game console with 2.4G wireless connection.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.