If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Why do big brands think they can get away with charging $30 or even more for a wireless charger? Seriously, Google has one that costs $80. Eighty dollars! If you want a new wireless charger but you don’t want to be ripped off, pick up the Hizek Qi 10W Fast Charging Pad while it’s down to $6.99 on Amazon.
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- Rapid Charger — Wireless charger supporting almost 2 times faster than regular corded charger.Simply place your Apple iPhone X,iPhone 8 plus, 8,Fast Charging Stand Pad for Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+/S7/ S7 edge/S6 edge+,Note5 smartphone on this charger and let the QI wireless technology to power it up.
- LED indicator — Automatic identification of fast wireless charger,different light indicates status of different conditions when connect to power,charging and fully charged.
- Intelligent Identification — Identification of metal foreign bodies,it avoids the inadvertent placement of metal foreign objects on the charging board in use,resulting in the heating of the equipment or the accident.
- Slim and Stylish — Adopts grind sand hand texture design,combine with soft and hard.It’s better to protect your mobile phone.Our small,compact charger is ultra thin to consume less space.
- Compatibility — The QI rapid charging feature works for the following models:iPhone X,8 plus,8,Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6 Edge+,Galaxy S7,S7 Edge,S8,S8 Plus models and other QI-enabled devices.12 months warranty guarantee for product defects and 30 days no hassle return and refund for incompatibility,friendly customer care provided by Hizek.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.