If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
So, you know how every once in a while you come across a deal that you would have to be a fool not to take advantage of? Well this is most definitely one of those deals. If you’ve never bought an Amazon gift card on Amazon’s website before, Amazon wants to give you free money. Yes, for real. All you have to do is buy at least $50 worth of Amazon gift cards in any denomination, and Amazon will give you a $15 credit for free when you use the coupon code 19GIFTCARD at checkout. You can also take advantage of this deal by applying the code to your account from this page. Amazon gift cards don’t expire and you’re going to buy stuff on Amazon anyway, so why not get $15 for free!?
One quick clarification on something we mentioned above: this promotion is only available for people who have never purchased an Amazon gift card from Amazon’s website. If you’ve bought gift cards in physical stores or on other websites, you can still get in on the action!
Here’s more info from the Amazon page:
- Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and carry no fees.
- Multiple gift card designs and denominations to choose from.
- Redeemable towards millions of items store-wide at Amazon.com or certain affiliated websites.
- Available for immediate delivery or schedule up to a year in advance.
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards.
- Amazon.com Gift Cards can only be used to purchase eligible goods and services on Amazon.com and certain related sites as provided in the Amazon.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To purchase a gift card for use on an Amazon website in another country, please visit: Amazon.ca, Amazon.cn, Amazon.fr, Amazon.de, Amazon.in, Amazon.it, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.es, or Amazon.com.au.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.