There are a bunch of different smart plugs out there that work with multiple different voice assistants, but they’re typically from big brands and they cost an arm and a leg. But if you’re looking for a one-stop shop that doesn’t cost $30 a pop, we’ve got the perfect deal for you. ESICOO Wi-Fi Mini Smart Plugs work with an app, Alexa, Google Assistant, and even Siri thanks to Siri Shortcuts in iOS 12 and iOS 13. Clip the 20% coupon on the product page and you can snag a 4-pack for just $23.79, which works out to only $5.95 per plug!
Here’s more key info from the product page:
- Smart remote control: the smart plug works with amazon alexa and google home which helps to manage your home devices through voice control. You can control home appliances remotely and smartly by your phone or tablet when you use the smart life app.
- Timer function: switch your home appliances on/off automatically and intelligently by setting a specific time with the smart plug. You can make a schedule for the air conditioner and pre-set your house lit before coming home.
- Easy to install and use: this smart plug connects with internet through wi-fi network(only 2.4Ghz). no hub and subscription required, just plug it into an outlet, and connect a device to the smart plug, then wirelessly control home appliances whenever and wherever.
- Energy saving and safe: with the convenient timer function, the smart plug can protect the devices safely and prevent your appliances from overcharging and overheating, and reducing energy use.
- Wide application: the smart socket can be used for any home appliances, such as lights, electric ovens, toasters, fans, air-conditioners and coffee mills, etc. Strong signal ensures the connection between the network and sockets.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.