If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Traveling is stressful enough these days without having to worry about remembering the keys to your luggage lock or remembering a code and having to sit there spinning those annoying little wheels until you get it right. Well guess what: there’s a better way. The BIO-Key TouchLock TSA Approved Smart Luggage Lock has a built-in fingerprint sensor so you can open it without the need for any keys or codes. It’s also TSA approved, and it’s discounted right now on Amazon.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Shackle Size: Shackle Thickness – 4mm, Shackle Width Clearance – 19.5mm, Shackle Height Clearance – 20.8mm
- Secure your luggage, laptop bag, garment bag, container, or purse as you travel
- Easy to enroll and operate – opens with a touch of your finger
- Discourage others from trying to open your luggage and access your belongings
- Protect your most valuable assets when you travel such as camera’s computers, tablets, jewelry, smartphones and money
- 1 FDA-authorized Powecom KN95 masks certified by NIOSH to work even better than 3M N95 masks are discounted for Black Friday!
- 2 AccuMed Face Mask, Protective Face Mask (10 Count)
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 4 PURELL 902210BX Sanitizing Hand Wipes, 5 x 7, 100/Box
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.