Traveling is stressful enough these days without having to worry about remembering the keys to your luggage lock or remembering a code and having to sit there spinning those annoying little wheels until you get it right. Well guess what: there’s a better way. The BIO-Key TouchLock TSA Approved Smart Luggage Lock has a built-in fingerprint sensor so you can open it without the need for any keys or codes. It’s also TSA approved, and it’s discounted right now on Amazon.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Shackle Size: Shackle Thickness – 4mm, Shackle Width Clearance – 19.5mm, Shackle Height Clearance – 20.8mm
- Secure your luggage, laptop bag, garment bag, container, or purse as you travel
- Easy to enroll and operate – opens with a touch of your finger
- Discourage others from trying to open your luggage and access your belongings
- Protect your most valuable assets when you travel such as camera’s computers, tablets, jewelry, smartphones and money
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.