If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The idea of a smartwatch is to move notifications and other glanceable information off your phone so you don’t have to keep taking it out of your pocket. Not everyone wants a smartwatch though, so there’s another option that you should definitely check out. It’s called the LaMetric Time Wi-Fi Clock, and it’s an awesome little gadget that looks like pixel art. It shows the time, the weather, notifications from your phone, and so much more. Definitely check it out!
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Always get precise time and show your difference with thousands of clock faces. NOTE: Kindly refer the user manual before usage of the product.
- Track weather, emails, events, tweets, followers, news, deadlines and other metrics in real-time
- Get notifications from Netatmo, Alexa. Toggle Philips Hue, WeMo with the click. Works with IFTTT
- Wake up to your favourite Internet radio stations, stream smartphone music to stereo speakers
- Standalone Wi-Fi device, iPhone or android smartphone is needed for configuration only. LaMetric supports 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz networks
- 1 SupplyAID RRS-KN95-5PK KN95 Mask, Protection Against PM2.5 Dust. Pollen and Haze-Proof, 5 Pack
- 2 20PCS Magicare 4-Ply Mouth Noise Protection Filtration>95%, Compatible with Anti-Fog, Dust-Proo…
- 3 Purell Advanced Instant Gel Hand Sanitizer, Flip Top Bottle, 16 Oz, 70% Alcohol (Case of 12)
- 4 Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, Fresh Scent, 75 Count
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.