With more than 2,500 5-star reviews, the Etekcity Smart Plugs are among the top-rated plus on Amazon. It’s no wonder since they offer all the features you want including app control as well as Alexa and Google Assistant support for a wonderfully low price. That price is lower than ever on Thursday, because Amazon slashed 2-packs to just $15.99. But wait! Clip the on-site coupon and that price falls to $13.99, which means you’re only paying $6.99 per plug!
Here’s the key info from the product page:
- Control from anywhere: turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the VeSync app (compatible w/ android & ios)
- Compatibility: works flawlessly with Alexa, Google home& IFTTT. No hub required. A secured 2.4GHz WiFi network is required. Requires Android 4.4 or above & IOS 8 or above
- Schedule: schedule fans, lights, lamps, etc to turn them on/off automatically. Have light fill your living room when sunlight starts to fade or make sure your bedroom light turns on right at dawn
- Easy and Smart: simply plug this plug into an electrical outlet, follow the in-app instructions to connect it to VeSync app, and wirelessly control your device using a tablet or phone
- Add-on Features: save your dollar bills by energy monitoring feature, share control over home devices with family members. Doubles as energy monitors and multiple smart remote controls.
- One App for it All: Don’t fuss over multiple apps. Download the free VeSync app to centralize access to ALL your smart Etekcity and Levoit products, whether outlets, nutrition scales, or air purifiers. Enjoy greater control with less “digital clutter”
- Certification&Warranty: ETL listed and FCC certified. 30-Day money back, 2-year warranty and lifetime support from Etekcity
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.