Before you go and spend over $100 on a Fitbit, there’s another fitness tracker you should definitely consider checking out. It’s called the YoYoFit Slim Fitness Tracker and you might not have ever heard of it, but it’s actually very popular. It obviously tracks steps and workouts, but it also monitors heart rate, tracks calories, monitors sleep, includes GPS, has a built-in alarm function, and can even display notifications from your smartphone. All that for $29.99!
Here are some important details from the product page:
- 💜 【Daily Tracking & Heart Rate】 Track your daily steps, distance and calories, helping you do exercise scientifically and reach your goals; continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate tracking, get to know your heart rate at any time and get a better understanding of your fitness level
- 💜 【Sleep Monitor】Automatically track your sleep duration and consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data; wake you up peacefully with a silent alarm
- 💜 【Smart Notifications】Remind call, SMS and SNS notifications, find your phone function, sedentary alert, alarm clock, GPS tracking, timed monitoring, etc.
- 💜 【Multi-sports Mode】Supports 5 common sports mode including running, cycling, basketball, football, sit-ups, you can choose the mode you like on the bracelet
- 💜 【Wider Compatibility & Warranty】 Download and install the free App “CC Band” by scanning the QR code or searching in Google Play or Apple App Store. It is compatible with Bluetooth 4.0, IOS 9.0&Android 4.4 or above smartphone ( Not compatible with SAMSUNG J3, HUAWEI P8, WINDOWS, IPAD); 12-monthes warranty is provided by YoYoFit, if any quality problems, welcome to contact amazon customer service or our email
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.