There are plenty of non-name Chinese brands that sell wireless charging pads for much less than Anker. Most of them are fine, but none of them offer the same kind of quality as Anker. Buying a no-name $10 wireless charging pad instead of a $20 Anker model is fine, but when the Anker 10W Max Wireless Charger drops from $20 to just $11.99, you have no reason to choose the no-name model. Just clip the on-site coupon and use the promo code ANKERB03 at checkout and you’re good to go!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 30+ million powered by our leading technology.
- The Need for Speed: A high-efficiency chipset provides 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy, while iPhones get a boosted 7.5W charge that’s 10% faster than other wireless chargers. FOR BEST RESULTS, use a Quick Charge adapter (9V/2A) for Samsung Galaxy and iPhone charging.
- LED Indicator: The LED indicator lets you know the charging status. If the indicator is FLASHING BLUE, check to make sure that there are no objects between your phone and the charging surface. If the indicator is FLASHING GREEN, make sure you are using a 5V/2A or above adapter, or try a different adapter and cable.
- Case Friendly: Don’t fumble with your phone case. PowerWave transmits charging power directly through protective cases. Rubber/plastic/TPU cases UNDER 5 MM THICKNESS ONLY. Magnetic and metal attachments or cards will prevent charging.
- What You Get: PowerWave Pad, 4 ft Micro USB Cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.