Remember when Amazon said Prime Day would be two days this year instead of just one? Yeah, well Amazon lied. The bulk of the deals might have been available for two days this year, but some of the best Prime Day bargains lasted even longer. Case in point: the Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker was one of the best-selling products last week, which makes sense since this top-selling $100 multi-cooker dropped all the way down to an all-time low of $49.95. And guess what… it’s still available at that insanely low Prime Day price today!
Here’s more from the Amazon page:
- MOST POPULAR SIZE: Serves up to 6 people and perfect for everyday meals.
- REPLACES UP TO 7 APPLIANCES: Combines 7 kitchen appliances in 1 to save you space, including: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, saute, yogurt maker, and warmer.
- CONSISTENTLY GREAT RESULTS: monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve your desired results every time.
- BEST SELLING MODEL: Monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve your desired results every time. Prepare dishes up to 70% faster.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel lid and components and accessories that are dishwasher safe: inner pot with 3-ply bottom for even cooking, steam rack with handles, serving spoon, soup spoon, and measuring cup.
- SAFETY: Energy-efficient and UL/ULC certified with 10 safety mechanisms for peace of mind, smell containment, and automated cooking.
- Power supply 120V – 60Hz – Please check your voltage if not in North America.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.